Crisp autumn air is making its way back down south, which means we are ready to soak up the delicacies that this season brings. From pumpkin flavored soups and bread to the unique collection of gourds that sprinkle their way across front porches, there truly is something magical about a cup of piping hot coffee to warm our bellies and souls alike.
Coffee is a delicious universal necessity and provides more than just a pick-me-up throughout the day! After whipping up a pot of brew, hang on to those grounds, they might just be the solution to your next household faux pas.
1. Pour grounds down the kitchen sink or bathtub drain, followed by a few drops of dish soap and a pot of boiling water. Almost immediately, this will clear out grime and built up grease.
2. If pesky ants keep finding their way into your perfectly groomed garden, sprinkle a few coffee grounds to deter them!
3. After chopping delicious garlic to add to your delicious pasta dinner, rub your hands with coffee grounds to get rid of the pesky smell that typically follows.
4. Place coffee grounds in a bowl and in the refrigerator or freezer to rid them of unpleasing odors. (This works great around the holidays when leftovers are in abundance!)
5. Coffee grounds provide amazing flavor to meats. This is one of our favorite recipes!
Stop by The Pantry for a chilled Ice Box Coffee or a hot cup of Revelator Coffee to go!