Salted Caramel White Russian
Jersey cow’s milk and sugar come together over low heat to produce this velvet-sweet concoction that begs to be used beyond special occasions.
A few of our preferred uses include:
Add a dollop to your favorite coffee beverage
Add a layer to s’mores
Use as a dipping sauce for apples
Add to bread pudding — click here for a recipe we love!
- Warm up on the stove & drizzle over ice cream / pancakes
If you prefer something with a little more warmth on those cold winter nights, try using our dulce de leche to make a Salted Caramel White Russian (recipe below).
1 ½ oz vanilla vodka
1 ½ oz salted caramel liquor
1 tsp SHF Dulce de Leche
½ oz espresso
- Drizzle Dulce de Leche inside of the glass and put in the freezer.
- Add espresso, vodka, and salted caramel liquor to a shaker and shake over ice.
- Once your glass is chilled, strain espresso, vodka and salted caramel liquor into glass.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick and serve.