Wildflower honey is slowly smoked over Pappy Van Winkle bourbon barrel staves, infusing a gentle hint of smoke to the natural sweetness. Pure lemon juice adds a refreshing tartness and bitter orange peel balances it out for a smooth, subtly sweet and fresh mixer with notes of honeyed fruit and a wisp of smoky barrel-aged flavor. Our Kentucky Sour Cocktail mixer not only makes crafting your cocktail as easy as pour, stir, sip, but it pulls double duty making two of our favorite cocktails: simply add bourbon for a delicious whiskey sour or shake with a lot of ice for a smoky alternative to a classic margarita try our mix with tequila for a tequila sour.
- 17 fl. oz.
- Made in Charleston, SC by Bittermilk.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Best to enjoy within four weeks of opening.
- Shelf life: 18 months unopened.
- Shake very well before use as real juice naturally contains pulp.
- Ingredients: Lemon and Lime Juices, Water, Florida Golden Cane Sugar, Bourbon Barrel Smoked Honey, Orange Peel